The Global & Middle East Clarity Quiz:
March 2015: Multiple choice/ Choose one answer.
Israel’s Netanyahu recently said Iran was a greater threat than even the Islamic State? The typical non Middle Eastern person might wonder, why this is such a problem and how can it find a solution? The answer comes by first finding clarity in defining the core issues. Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the Supreme leader of Iran recently fell ill during the special Jewish Feast of Purim. Coincidence? Only God knows, yet it is a feast the Jewish people have celebrated for centuries that highlights the victory over imminent genocide via the exposure and judgment upon a avowed enemy of Israel and those related to the blessing and curses pronounced via Abraham and His Seed. (See Genesis 12:1f and Galatians 4.1f). No one wants to speak on the News about this rumor?
Islamic State and many Muslims are more familiar with these verses, yet it’s the non Muslim world that seems to be unfocused in its clarity on these matters, so this quiz is for you.
A friend shared this with me as the reason why so many Muslims are becoming Christians worldwide, even at the risk of their own lives. Also why so many Muslims want to quiet, threaten and gag any person from looking at this before they decide to marry a Muslim if they are not one yet. You need not be a scholar to look up the answers yourself online.
This short quiz seems to help cut through all the political articles and positioning. In 2015, we are living in a growing season of Global Christian Genocide in every nation of the world related to Islam, (just look at the news). So take this short quiz and see how you do!
The good news is that “the blood of the martyrs for Jesus is the seed of the (future) church in each Nation, and we are told as Christians to________ and ________ in all our persecutions.” Luke 6:23 a. Cry and Weep b. Worry and Fret c. Rejoice and Leap for JOY
Continue to love Muslims into the Kingdom of God in deed and truth.
Continue to pray for our persecuted Christian brothers and sisters to be a good testimony in the midst of any trial.
Pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.
- Surah 98:6-7 “Those who reject (Truth) among the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) and among the Polytheists (idol worshippers), will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the __________________.a.closest to Allah b. misguided of Allah c. worst of creatures.
- Surah 3:110 “Ye (Muslims) are the ______________, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in God.”a.most non racist people b. most humble people c. best of peoples
- Surah 2:216 “______________is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not.”a, Peacemaking b. Knowledge c. Fighting.
- Surah 9:5 “But when the forbidden months are past, then _______________the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleager them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war). a.reason with b. have mercy upon c. fight and slay
- Surah 9:60 “Alms are for the poor and the needy, and for those employed to administer the (funds); for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to Truth); for those in bondage and in debt; in the ____________;and for the wayfarer; (thus it is) ordained by God.”a.help of widows and orphans b. help the sick c. Cause of God (Jihad).
6…Surah 5:38 “As to the thief, male or female, __________his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from God, for their crime; and God is Exalted in power.”a. cut off b. spare in mercy c. have them work with.
- Surah 24:2 “The woman or the man guilty of adultery or fornication__________________________let not compassion move you in their case. a..warn and forgive them b. re-educate them c. flog with 100 stripes.
- Surah 5:33 “The punishment of those who wage war (apostasy) against God and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is; ______________or ______________, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land, that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.” a .prison or rehabilitation b. execution or crucifixion c. remove eye or ear.
9…Surah 59:2 “It is He (God) Who got out the Unbelievers among the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) from their homes at the first gathering (of the forces). Little did ye think that they would get out; and they thought that their fortresses (Towers) would defend them from God! But the (Wrath of) God came on them from quarters from which they little expected (surprise attack) and _____________________, so that they destroyed their dwelling by their own hands and the hands of the Believers, take warning, then O ye with eyes (to see)!” a. yet God was merciful b. yet Muslims should be peace-loving c. cast Terror into their hearts.
10… Surah 9:26 “But God did pour His calm on the Messenger and on the Believers, and _________________________which ye saw not; He punished the Unbelievers; thus doth He reward those without faith.”a..sent down His mercy b. sent down forces (Jinn/demons) c,sent down His angels.
- Surah 72:3 The Jinn/demons listened to the Recital of the Quran and were converted to being Muslims. They confessed “And exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a __________________.” a. wife nor a son. b.Throne nor a body c. sorcery nor any magic
12. Surah 3:31 “If ye do _____ God, follow me: (Muhammad) God will _____you and forgive you your sins; for God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” a.obey/bless b. love/love c. submit to/honor
13. Surah 5:51 “O ye who believe! Take not Jews and the Christians for your ________ and ___________: they are but ________ and _____________to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them.”a. teachers/business partner b.equal/co-worker c. friend/protector
14. How old was Muhammad when he consummated his marriage to Aisha? a. 10 years old? b. 25 years old? c. 52 years old? ________________
15. How old was Aisha when she consummated her marriage to Muhammad? a. Between 6 to 8 years old? 23 years old? c. 50 years old?
- Surah 24:62 “Only those are Believers, who believe in God and _________. His prophets b. His books c. His Messenger.
- Surah 1.7 “_____are the people on whom is the Wrath/ cursed by/ of Allah” a. Pork eaters b. pop singers c. Jews.
- Surah 8:55/ 56, 98: 6 “ ______are the worst of Allah’s creation.”a. Pedophiles b.Back-sliden, apostate Muslims c. Jews
- Surah 7:152. “”Jews deserve_______and _________________.” a. Mercy and patience b. good example and education c wrath and humiliation.
- Read Surah 2:142, 5:62, 5:64, 7:132, and 2:88 and then choose one. These verses teaches….Jews are: a. moral and redeemable people. b. spoken well of sometimes in the Quran, c. immoral and irredeemable people.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe that Jews and Christians are the “worst of creatures”. Prior verses related to positive concepts about Christians have been abrogated by later Quranic statements. .
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe they are evolved as the “best of peoples” and that all other people in the world are the worst, or at least ignorant.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe that Fighting is prescribed for them by God as a holy duty, whether they like it or not.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe they are to fight and slay unbelievers in every stratagem of war. This includes deceit and lying, making and breaking truces and treaties both personal and national.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe “giving alms” includes giving money to fight and kill in the name of Jihad (spiritual or otherwise).. This seems why economic sanctions seem to be a practical idea to many.
- Answer is A. Many Muslims believe it is a duty of obeying God to cut off a thief’s hand, and depending on the country the amount is very small, and it doesn’t matter the reason behind the theft (ex. mother stealing bread to feed child). Thousands or Muslims/non Muslims are permanent cripples in Islamic countries due to this Sharia law..
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe it is duty in obeying God to flog a person guilty of adultery or fornication with 100 stripes. Therefore, many people are flogged in Muslim countries every day, and many are beheaded in Saudi Arabia and many other countries..
- Answer is B. Many Muslims believe it is a duty of God to execute both Muslims who have decided Islam is a false religion, and also Christians who have tried to teach them about Jesus. Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and many other countries allow no freedom of religion in this matter. Every year thousands of Muslim risk all to convert to follow Jesus and many Christians die daily in Muslim countries. Muslims have gained both political and financial power in Great Britain, the United States (Dow Jones Stock index to the tune of 12 Trillion Dollars), and many other countries. They seek to impose through this financial pressure their Shari’ Law system upon all Peoples. Violent backlash to these laws wrongly increase tensions, yet provide no clear solutions. It is only as the Muslim world and others boldly continue to speak out against issues of sexual molestation and child abuse in the Islamic context as a culture in transition, can change continue to quicken.
9. Answer is C. Many Muslims believe “castingTerror” is a Judgment of God on all UnBelievers and that they have a duty from God to bring this into fulfillment.
- Answer is B. Many Muslims believe that God sent down Jinn, Occult demonic forces upon Muhammad to “strengthen him” in His battles.
- Answer is A. Many Muslims believe the Jinn/demons have become Muslims and that God has no wife or a son. Many Muslims are wrongly taught that Christians believe God had sex with Mary and physically begat a son. Throughout history, Christians have instead believed in the miraculous virgin birth of Jesus. Therefore, it isn’t strange to see the Muslim Jinn speaking this? Misconceptions of what Christians believe has been a historical problem yet many are speaking with Christians like never before.
- Answer is B. Many Muslims believe “true love” is defined as obeying Muhammad and that this brings their only forgiveness of sins. Ironically, the greatest “sin” i.e. following Jesus, is the greatest unforgivable sin of Islam. This is the Clash of Civilizations in the extreme.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe they can never have a Christian or a Jewish person for a friend or protector, even if they really needed one! Many Muslims believe they can ONLY have other radical Muslims as friends ever.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe it was a noble thing that a 52 year old man could have a marriage relationship with a child of 6-8 years old. Muhammad’s first marriage also broke the normal Arabic customs of the day since he had married a rich woman who was 10 years older than him. Child brides marriages are practiced in many countries as a religious norm many Muslims quietly hold in disgust.
- Answer is A. Aisha was 6-8 years old. a child bride to an elderly Muhammad who married his best friends daughter. This child could have easily been cared for by his people, yet he decided to marry her as well as his adopted son’s (Zaid) wife whom he encouraged to Zaid to divorce so he might add along with 9 to 14 other wives.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe that all other peoples are UnBelievers destined for Hell unless they submit to Islam.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe all Jews are cursed by God.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe all Jews are the worst of creation. Therefore, wrongly justifying their genocide with nuclear weapons based on the teaching of their religion.
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe Jews deserve wrath and humiliation. Even if Israel would decide tomorrow to give all the countries land over to the Palestinians, apologize for any and all errors real or perceived, many Muslims would use these verses as the reason to make them live a life of humiliation and annihilation .
- Answer is C. Many Muslims believe Jews are immoral irredeemable people, no matter how much good they have done, Nobel prizes they have won, or wonderful contributions to humanity they have made. . Israel is under no delusions, while much of the Media and West are sadly self-deluded.
Pray for the thousands of families, Muslims, Jewish, Christian and the countless innocent caught in between the chaos, the daily Persecuted by many ignorant, misguided, radical Muslims and Media throughout the world. Pray God will open both the blind eyes of the naive West, and the blind eyes of the Muslims in every nation to the love and mercy of Jesus whose Way is the clear solution to the dilemma of Nuclear Genocide of all Humanity. Send this to your Congressman, Senator and leaders asking them to seek God’s Mercy and Change before its too late. God is the God of Miracles, and He can do the “impossible” , nothing is too hard for Him.